Last Saturday, Ryan lead an amazing team of Moorpark High School volunteers who helped bag over 8,300lbs of juicy grapefruits in just 2 hours at Burney’s Ranch which was then shared between Catholic Charities of Moorpark & MEND Poverty in Pacoima! A huge thanks to all the volunteers who came out and to our incredibly generous & gracious host Mr. Burney… Go Team Moorpark!!!
- Spring Melt Tickets On Sale Now!
- Food Forward Ventura County Program Seeks Assistant Part Time
- January’s Fresh Juice!
- Fruitful Sunday Pick!
- Food Forward Holds Our 1st Fundraiser – Saturday Oct 2nd!
- September Picks Still Open!!
- 1,000,000 SERVINGS PICKED!
- September’s Fresh Juice
- Fruit Harvesting and Foodie Event weekend!
- Launch of LA’s first Food Rendezvous!