Our amazing team of volunteers who gathered in SB to harvest mandarins this weekend can rest easy knowing they have shattered the FF one day record with 11,958 lbs of fruit harvested…This was split among 3 pantries: Foodshare Oxnard, SOVA and Valley Interfaith Council – thanks to all involved for making the trip and for all the hard work. We cannot think of a better way to end our 2009 year of harvesting. Please see our next post of incredible packed January picks we hope you will join us for….
- Spring Melt Tickets On Sale Now!
- Food Forward Ventura County Program Seeks Assistant Part Time
- January’s Fresh Juice!
- Fruitful Sunday Pick!
- Food Forward Holds Our 1st Fundraiser – Saturday Oct 2nd!
- September Picks Still Open!!
- 1,000,000 SERVINGS PICKED!
- September’s Fresh Juice
- Fruit Harvesting and Foodie Event weekend!
- Launch of LA’s first Food Rendezvous!