An amazing tripleheader of fruit picks last weekend brings in over 2,000 lbs of fresh fruit (valencia oranges, mandarin oranges, grapefruit, lemons, limes & persimmons) and garden herbs (rosemary, basil and oregano) all to feed LA’s hungry! We harvested trees in Glendale, Studio City and Granada Hills and had over 40 volunteers join us so a BIG thanks to all who picked with us… We look forward to seeing you at the BIG PICK 3 this coming Sunday 12/13 at the CSUN Orange Grove! Please keep telling your friends, family and co-workers who might have fruit trees about Food Forward as we do need more trees… THANKS!
- Spring Melt Tickets On Sale Now!
- Food Forward Ventura County Program Seeks Assistant Part Time
- January’s Fresh Juice!
- Fruitful Sunday Pick!
- Food Forward Holds Our 1st Fundraiser – Saturday Oct 2nd!
- September Picks Still Open!!
- 1,000,000 SERVINGS PICKED!
- September’s Fresh Juice
- Fruit Harvesting and Foodie Event weekend!
- Launch of LA’s first Food Rendezvous!