We hope to pilot a preserve and fundraising project with Nina Corbett – creator of the great canning blog putsup.com. Details of this project and the event to launch it will follow soon, but to ensure it happens, FF is looking for a single pear and apple tree with full fruit which we can glean within 2 hours of LA…please call us with any suggestions: homeowners, farmers, whatever… – all donors receive a tax deduction and credit on the labels…plus the satisfaction they are helping Food Forward continue its mission of feeding LA’s hungry. 🙂 Thanks!
- Spring Melt Tickets On Sale Now!
- Food Forward Ventura County Program Seeks Assistant Part Time
- January’s Fresh Juice!
- Fruitful Sunday Pick!
- Food Forward Holds Our 1st Fundraiser – Saturday Oct 2nd!
- September Picks Still Open!!
- 1,000,000 SERVINGS PICKED!
- September’s Fresh Juice
- Fruit Harvesting and Foodie Event weekend!
- Launch of LA’s first Food Rendezvous!