Great pick on Sunday with Cpt. Carl in the lead. Had about a dozen Fruit Loops out as well as a reporter and photographer from the LA Times. Warm yes, but an amazing yield of nearly 800 lbs of grapefruit and oranges. We are currently assembling the August and September calendars so if you have a mature fruit tree or excess veggies in your field, please get in touch: email@example.com. If you haven’t signed up on our get involved page, please do to receive weekly emails about our upcoming picks and events.
- Spring Melt Tickets On Sale Now!
- Food Forward Ventura County Program Seeks Assistant Part Time
- January’s Fresh Juice!
- Fruitful Sunday Pick!
- Food Forward Holds Our 1st Fundraiser – Saturday Oct 2nd!
- September Picks Still Open!!
- 1,000,000 SERVINGS PICKED!
- September’s Fresh Juice
- Fruit Harvesting and Foodie Event weekend!
- Launch of LA’s first Food Rendezvous!