Last Saturday was an amazing day in the fruitworld! We started the day with a great group of volunteers harvesting 400lbs of valencia oranges in Northridge and then participated in LA’s first Food Rendezvous in Venice, CA! It was great to see some of our friends from the Garden School Foundation, Community Services Unl…imited, Slow Food LA, LA Farm Girl and sample all of the incredible food made by local artisans. Our candied lemons peels and 2nd vintage preserved lemons were a big hit and we look forward to participating in this event again. A big thanks again to Laurie & Dominique for inviting us!
- January’s Fresh Juice!
- Fruitful Sunday Pick!
- Food Forward Holds Our 1st Fundraiser – Saturday Oct 2nd!
- September Picks Still Open!!
- 1,000,000 SERVINGS PICKED!
- September’s Fresh Juice
- Fruit Harvesting and Foodie Event weekend!
- Launch of LA’s first Food Rendezvous!
- Great Pick in Lake Balboa!
- Moorpark Madness!